Thursday, May 9, 2013

Ask By Bro. Ravin Fields::::



  • Ask By Bro Ravin Fields::::


    If you could choose where you will be when Jesus returns, where would you like to be? Truth is you can't choose!! So I think we had better be careful where we go. I wonder sometimes what Jesus thinks about where we are. I wonder if it offends him. I for one don't ever want to offend Jesus!! If he's not welcome there I don't want to be there. Think of some places you've been, would you really take him there?? What say you??







    My Reply:




    I see your point , if I could choose I'd be on my knees a praying at least that's where I want to be found, thank God He goes with me everywhere I go, mind you I don't go to the honky tonk lol to places I shouldn't be, or bar clubs where I shouldn't be, or hanging out with those who do, I go to the grocery store, walmart, church, post office, I don't hang with the inn crowd, I hang with those who have been branded as fanatic, as Jesus People, as Holy Ghost filled, Tongue talking , Devil Stomping, Shunned by others because of Our Love for Our Savior, The One Who gave His Life, Shed His Blood for This old World of people that keeps crucifying him daily afresh by the actions of their life,, So Many Lost out there needing prayers right now, So many of our family members thinking if you tell them about Jesus your trying to Judge their life style, well I got to Say, God Word has already brought Judgement about the sins they are living in, God says He'd turn them over to a reprobate mind:::::::::::::::Romans 1:28-32(KJV)
    28 And even as they did not like to retain God in their knowledge, God gave them over to a reprobate mind, to do those things which are not convenient;

    29 Being filled with all unrighteousness, fornication, wickedness, covetousness, maliciousness; full of envy, murder, debate, deceit, malignity; whisperers,

    30 Backbiters, haters of God, despiteful, proud, boasters, inventors of evil things, disobedient to parents,

    31 Without understanding, covenantbreakers, without natural affection, implacable, unmerciful:

    32 Who knowing the judgment of God, that they which commit such things are worthy of death, not only do the same, but have pleasure in them that do them.

    I do believe God is getting tired of it all, never a time in my life have I ever seen it so bad, I Pray all my family & friends gets saved before it is ever lasting too late to pray, if they continue to wait thinking they have all the time they need, well when I get older, I want to be young & live it up a bit, this kind of thinking won't do no more, so many of our young people dying off, there is no time to put off no more what you can do today, God will with draw His hand & let you try your way, but it is a very dangerous time to be out under the hand of God & His Mercy & Grace,, their putting their life into a very dangerous place to be,, It's Time This Nation Wake Up & See , Tho Our Lord is a Very Loving God, He is still a God of Wrath & Vengence: Romans 12:19(KJV)
    Dearly beloved, avenge not yourselves, but rather give place unto wrath: for it is written, Vengeance is mine; I will repay, saith the Lord.
    Like · Reply · 4 minutes ago

    Nancy Hall Ezekiel 25:17 (KJV)
    17 And I will execute great vengeance upon them with furious rebukes; and they shall know that I am the Lord, when I shall lay my vengeance upon them.

No comments: