Wednesday, February 1, 2012

Within Me

 
As I have sat here this evening & the night thru till morning, I have begin to feel the spirit of God Stirring Within Me, at first  I was thinking of friends who have gone Home to be with the Lord, How they lived their life serving God & standing strong till the end & then taking their journeys home to be with our Lord, They suffer no longer but are at rest & at peace in the arms of Jesus, saying weep not 4 me, I suffer no more, praise God they are rejoicing & singing Glory Hallelujah to the King,, One of my dearest friends on this earth went home a while back, I went to visit her in the hospital , sit & talked awhile , I stood beside her bed, she looked out the window with a far away look on her face & said we're getting ready to take a flight out of here Nancy, we've been on a journey & it time to go home,, well not long after that she went on home to be with the Lord..
As I sit here this morning I began to sing unto the Lord, A song of Prayer that I felt within my spirit & as I sang, the prayer request come to mind ,,So I start singing I'm calling on you Lord, I'm calling on you, Down on my knees  Lord, I'm calling on you, then I began to call out the prayer request, I know God is Healing & delivering & restoring,,, He's there for us, all we need do is believe, open up our hearts & receive, He's passing by, troubling the waters,,John 5:4,,For an angel went down at a certain season into the pool, and troubled the water : whosoever then first after the troubling of the water stepped in was made whole of whatsoever disease he had.  I feel that stirring this morning,,, What ever the need God is there,,Waiting Patiently,,
Some may think me off my rocker at time's but I know in what I believe & I know in Whom I Believe in, His Name Is Jesus, The Lord Of Lord & King Of Kings, no other name under heaven whereby a man can be saved,, If your lost & feel there is no hope why not give the Lord a try, He can change your life & bring a new & refreshing Hope, a  peace within like no other can,,He done did it all, gave His Life, Shed His Blood, Walked every step to Calvary ,,Took all the stripes for your Healing, Beaten & Abused, Just for you, But He leaves the choice up to you, it's the one step He can't take for you, He says """Come unto me""'Just as You are,Come, He's Waiting, What Will Your Answer Be?,,,He Love's You So Much,,,




"""I Can feel God's Spirit Stirring Within  Me""""
God Bless One & All In Jesus Holy Name,,Amen


Thy Will Be Done Lord

No comments: